What can you buy with $25? Perhaps a few cups of Starbucks coffee, a manicure and a pedicure, or maybe you'd spend it on two trips through the car wash. Can two people even go to the movies for $25? Not sure. Regardless, how about making an investment of $25 to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? I'll give you twenty five reasons why you should. Yup, twenty five! Be patient and read through, this is good stuff!
- This offer is only good for two weeks! The starter kit has never been this reasonably priced and may never be again! Offer ends October 21.
- The $25 Starter Kit includes up to $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up products (it must be at least $25 but no more than $26.95), plus a free business pack of catalogs and forms.
- If you place your first workshop order of $150 within the first 30 days of your start date, you'll can chose any stamp set in the 2013-2014 catalog for free! (Free stamp set is redeemable with your first order in December).
- You'll receive 30% off your first workshop order of $150 or more, and you'll be eligible for hostess benefits besides.
- If you place a workshop order of $250 or more during the month of October, you'll receive even more, an extra $25 in hostess dollars! So much free stuff!
- You"ll retain your Demonstrator status with absolutely no obligation to purchase anything further through April 30, 2014.
- If you reach $300 in sales by March 31, 2014, you'll renew as a Demonstrator for another quarter.
- You'll get two months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) free! You can build your own blog here and so much more!
- Get a 20% Discount on every demonstrator order you place.
- You'll have access to Stampin' Connection, a Demonstrator only web site. It includes forums, samples, swaps, updates and more.
- Free subscription to Stampin' Success, a mailed publication where you can learn new, artistic stamping techniques and ways to build your business on a bi-monthly basis.
- Access to Demonstrator Support, where you can receive support and training from Stampin' Up.
- First access and preview to new products and promotions. This is one of my favorite perks! I love to pre-order new products!
- Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up's fabulous conferences and events. The annual convention? You can't imagine how amazing it is!
- Training, webinars, video's and business basics. On the Stampin' Up Demonstrator website you'll find lots of resources to help you build your business and learn new techniques.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition, like free stamps, cash awards and other fabulous prizes.
- Ability to earn an income while doing what you love.
- Ability to do this just as a hobby, if you prefer.
- Meet new friends! I can't begin to tell you what an awesome group of people Stampin' Up demonstrators are.
- You may drop out at any time with no penalty (I doubt you'll want to, though!)
- Feed your creative appetite. Hmm, we could have an entire conversation about how creativity is good for your soul and your health. And your mental health. It's therapy!
- Former Demonstrators may also take advantage of this offer. We want you back!
- 'Tis the season to be jolly, Falalalalalalalala:) How about the ability to purchase gifts for your friends at discounts? Or maybe hold a holiday workshop party? Fun ideas, huh?
- Me! If you want to join as a hobby, or want to start up a business for yourself, I'll be your resource for questions, advice, motivation, and whatever else you need.
- Fun, fun, fun! OK, where can you go and have all this fun for $25? No place, I say!
Ready to get started? Click here to join my team now.
Remember, this offer ends October 21!