We've searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we've found it. We're excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let's just say they're meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself. Here's the first offering:
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set, Item #132956, $13.95
To see the Photopolymer Stamp Set flyer, click here.
Best of Flowers
With spring comes green grass, blue skies, and of course flowers! Then what could be better for our March "Best Of" set than a collection of the best flower stamps from the past quarter century? This set also includes a never before seen flower image that coordinates perfectly with our 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch. And don't forget: The best part about collecting the Best Of stamp sets: for every six sets you purchase, you'll earn a free stamp of your choice valued up to $14.95!
Best of Flowers Stamp Set, Item # 133342, $14.95
To see the Best of Flowers flyer, click here.
The Basics Stamp Class
"The Basics" class download, our first-ever class available as a Stampin' Up! product, was unveiled this week. This class offers clever tips and techniques to get the most out of your stamping supplies and is an exceptional resource. Divided into six PDF documents, this class includes written instructions, step out photos, a few videos, and supply lists for 34 projects. The following topics are covered in the class: Basic Stamping, Embossing, Masking, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Watercoloring & Markers, and Big Shot & Punch Basics.
The Basics Stamp Class, Item # 133385, $14.95
My Paper Pumpkin
Paper Pumpkin is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy! Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month! The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March if you sign up before March 10. Of course, you'll want to know more. Here are the details:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories - everything but adhesive.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
It's so easy to get started. Sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It.
Have a great day and be sure to tune in tomorrow for a new challenge from The Paper Players!
Don't forget to Sale-A-Brate! For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up products from now until March 22, 2013, you will earn one free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. For more details, click here.