During the month of July, Stampin' Up! has a fabulous deal available for their new demonstrator Starter Kit. You can become a demonstrator, and enjoys all the benefits for only $99! Your starter kit will include:
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
The business supplies includes:
- Getting Started DVD
- Getting Started Guide
- Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
- 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog (8)
- 2011 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Stampin' Up! logo vinyl
- Décor Elements applicator
- To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
- My Digital Studio Marketing DVD
- Recruit Folders (5)
- Recruit Brochures (20)
- Customer Order Forms (50)
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive a free Christmas Keepsake project kit, a $40 value. What are the benefits of being a demonstrator? Where do I begin?
~Access to Stampin' Connections, a website for demonstators only. It includes forums, samples, swaps and so much more.
~Subscription to Stampin' Success, a publication where you can learn new, artistic stamping techniques on a monthly basis.
~Access to demonstrator support, where you can receive support and training from Stampin' Up!
~20% Discount on Stampin' Up! products
~30% Discount on your first order
~First access and previews to new products and promotions
~Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous conferences and events
~Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes)
~Ability to earn an income while doing what you love
~Meet new friends! I can't begin to tell you what an awesome group of people the Stampin' Up! demonstrators are.
~ There is no penalty to drop out at any time if you chose to.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a demonstrator, contact me and I will be happy to chat with you more about it. Ready to order your starter kit now? Click here.